- Comprehensive assessment and treatment of children's speech and language skills from 0-18 years of age
- Development of individual programs at the clinic working one on one with parents and children
- School visits and/or school-based therapy
- Intensive holiday programs
- Ongoing monitoring and advice to families
- Parent workshops run at local schools on language development and literacy acquisition
- Whole class screenings done at local schools to test school readiness
FEES & REBATES
We offer HICAPS services to our clients, so that you can claim directly from your private health fund at the time of the appointment.
Private rebates available on the day of appointment using the HICAPS system. Please check with your health fund for speech pathology rebates.
Fees for services provided on request.
All initial consultations include a written report.
All accounts are due on the day of the appointment. If an account is taken, a $5.00 fee is applicable per consultation.
24 hours notice is required for cancellations or fee will be charged.
Un-cancelled appointments will be charged at the rate of the appointment.
Subsequent reports will cost $70 each.